Core and Optional Software
Modules for the
Core Software Modules for the Manufacturing Industry
Manufacturing Brochure (PDF)
- Bill of Materials (BOM)
You can create BOM’s and have multiple versions of each BOM with user-definable names and unique pictures for each one. You can also set minimum and maximum production limits and different costing methods for each BOM. Keep track of serial numbers, batch tracking, wastage and machine time. Compare actual versus schedule to find areas where profitability can be improved.
- Extended Production Module
This module allows unlimited components and sub-assemblies per BOM. Components include ABM products, inventory items, overheads, labour, resources, alternate, milestones, outwork and “Phantom” assemblies. Each component can have its own notes. Work in progress costing is available at all levels of the build.
- Demand Analysis Module
Customer demand can be calculated from open sales orders, production runs, stock shortages and minimum stock levels or any of these in combination. The demand analysis module looks at sales quotes, orders, deliveries, invoices, job quotes and other production runs to produce suggested order quantities for ABM products in the selected work orders.
- Supply Analysis Module
Streamline the management of your supplies using the Supply Analysis module. Using ABM products stock level, open purchase orders, lead times and components required, the supply module simplifies the work flow of purchasing goods in a timely manner. Once analysis has been completed, purchase orders can be automatically raised in your linked accounting system.
- Job and Bulk Entry Module
Job Entry allows for quick data entry of production runs against existing BOM’s or sub-assemblies. It also provides a facility to import transactions from external data files.
- Production Quotation Module
This module allows users to customise BOM’s to suit a particular request from a customer and provide a quotation based on the anticipated costs of the customised BOM. The BOM can be modified at any sub-assembly level and assists in calculating the selling price based on full costing and margin information. Accepted quotes can be converted to planned production runs, and sales orders raised in the accounting system automatically for the finished ABM products
- Interactive Report, allowing drill down and data slicing
- Support Microsoft Excel to present and change report template
- Get Graphical representation of information
- Up-to-date with the real time data
- Perform powerful consolidation across multiple companies or divisions
- Automate monthly managerial report distribution
- Visual Control
Visual representation of the warehouse structure allows users to easily organise and find stock through point-click operation and fast search facilities.
- Unique Stock Handling
Effectively handle consignment and bonded goods, as well as place weight or capacity limits and reservations on “bins” as required.
- Multi-Layered Stock Structure
The hierarchal structure allows the user to drill down through as many sub-headings as desired to organise stock as needed. Multiple products can then be stored per “bin” and multiple “bins” can be used per product with serial and lot numbers assigned to products.
- Transfers and Stock Movements
After initially receiving stock, transfers from one location to another within the warehouse or to another warehouse is easily made within the system. Organise stock to adapt to your changing environments or stock requests.
- ABM Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software is a powerful customer centric system, aimed at simplifying tasks such as client management, marketing, lead tracking and customer analysis
- With full integration of the ABM accounting system, and driven by a robust SQL database, the CRM software module provides a unique platform for accessing and utilising all your customer and supplier information
Optional Software Modules for the Manufacturing Engineering
Fixed Assets Brochure (PDF)
- Master/slave assets with linked sales
- Multiple-user system
- Multiple companies can be setup
- Location and transfer history
- Service history and reminders
- Stores asset image files
- Stocktake facilities including barcode PDA support
- Cap-Ex tracking
- Partial asset sales
- Asset pooling with accelerated depreciation
- Depreciation cost limits and private use
- Serial numbers, models, barcodes and insurance details supported
- Warranty information for each asset is maintained
- General ledger interface to accounts
- Branch Reporting
With a separation in accounting, reports are able to disclose how each branch is performing or operating as a unit of the business. Find out which are your most profitable branches and why.
- Control User Permissions
Create user-permissions on what staff can see and report on for each branch or the entire business, providing controls on staff access and visibility.
- Separate Branch Operations
Assign customers, managers, suppliers, bank accounts, products and jobs to specific branches, allowing only those that are associated to a particular branch’s operations to be used. This allows the accounting system to maintain a clear separation of branch transactions, personnel and assets.
Process queued print work from a single machine and manage the order and output of the document through a queue management utility. Place the burden of document processing on idle consoles, while freeing up frequently used stations
- Time delays
Setup processing work to be performed when stations are not in use, making sure stations are not held up during peak times
- Document consolidation
Consolidate documents in a queue to the same email address or fax number, by utilising Microsoft Fax Server. Also, include attachments to documents being printed or emailed