Core and Optional Software Modules for the Wholesale & Distribution Industry
Core Software Modules for the Wholesale & Distribution Industry
Fixed Assets Brochure (PDF)
- Master/slave assets with linked sales
- Multiple-user system
- Multiple companies can be setup
- Location and transfer history
- Service history and reminders
- Stores asset image files
- Stocktake facilities including barcode PDA support
- Cap-Ex tracking
- Partial asset sales
- Asset pooling with accelerated depreciation
- Depreciation cost limits and private use
- Serial numbers, models, barcodes and insurance details supported
- Warranty information for each asset is maintained
- General ledger interface to accounts
- Flexible Structure
- Segmented product viewer
- Stock organisation
- Improved sales and purchase entry
- Interactive Report, allowing drill down and data slicing
- Support Microsoft Excel to present and change report template
- Get Graphical representation of information
- Up-to-date with the real time data
- Perform powerful consolidation across multiple companies or divisions
- Automate monthly managerial report distribution
- Visual Control
Visual representation of the warehouse structure allows users to easily organise and find stock through point-click operation and fast search facilities.
- Unique Stock Handling
Effectively handle consignment and bonded goods, as well as place weight or capacity limits and reservations on “bins” as required.
- Multi-Layered Stock Structure
The hierarchal structure allows the user to drill down through as many sub-headings as desired to organise stock as needed. Multiple products can then be stored per “bin” and multiple “bins” can be used per product with serial and lot numbers assigned to products.
- Transfers and Stock Movements
After initially receiving stock, transfers from one location to another within the warehouse or to another warehouse is easily made within the system. Organise stock to adapt to your changing environments or stock requests.
- ABM Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software is a powerful customer centric system, aimed at simplifying tasks such as client management, marketing, lead tracking and customer analysis
- With full integration of the ABM accounting system, and driven by a robust SQL database, the CRM software module provides a unique platform for accessing and utilising all your customer and supplier information
Optional Software Modules for the Wholesale & Distribution Industry
SPNet eCommerce Brochure (PDF)
ABM E-commerce Brochure (PDF)
SPNet eCommerce Link
The SPNet eCommerce solution provides and excellent range of eCommerce functionality and is able to be used in a wide variety of business environments. SPNet has a range of customisation options available for business who want to customise the overall look and feel of their eCommerce website.
The ABM eCommerce module provides an excellent range of core eCommerce functionality and is a robust solution for businesses looking to deploy an eCommerce solution “out of the box”. The ABM eCommerce module includes a range of configuration options for users but is not able to be substantially customised by external web developers.
- The resulting website handles both account and retail type customers, as well as branch offices and remote sales staff, all with 100% accounting database integration
- Classify products within defined groups in multiple levels, and empower customers with a rapid product search for fast access. Product displays can include fields from the inventory database, such as stock availability, and includes a ‘special’ pricing facility
- ‘Ready to use’ templates provide web developers with flexibility for custom design and operation within existing web sites. The web site can either be hosted within the organisation, local webserver or at an ISP.
- Monitor web traffic by user group, date range and type of activity. Compare customers and guest users, view total ‘hits’ for a nominated period, monitor the number and value of orders placed or track individual users and the functions they mostly access.
- An embedded CommSecure™ payment gateway ensures customers of credit card payment security. The facility can be used for both one-off purchases and payments on existing account balances
- Create a dynamic website that automatically reflects changes in the underlying financial database. Information, such as pricing and inventory, is communicated bilaterally between website and accounting system, preventing the need to maintain a separate internet database.
- Sundry shipments
A ‘sundry shipment’ option is included to allow stock items to be cost estimated and selling prices set in advance of placing any orders. This allows importers to finalise prices before receiving orders from customers
- Track and change
Shipments are automatically assigned a shipment number and stored in a new shipment file for easy cataloguing. Shipments can then be viewed on the shipment routine by nominated supplier. Any existing shipments still in transit are able to be altered at anytime, such as quantity.
- Detailed shipments
Shipments are constructed by selecting all or part of detailed items from orders. Additional details relevant to the shipment, such as due dates, exchange rates, country of origin and shipping line may also be entered and stored as a reference for each shipment.
- Detailed costing
Shipments are automatically totalled and converted to local currency at an updated exchange rate. Multiple user-defined shipment costs are available and apportioned by quantity, value, weight, volume, percentage or manually.
Perform a ‘What if’ analysis to see the effect of changes in exchange rates and shipment costs on the final landed cost prior to processing. Track changes from old costs to new costs and current selling prices as well as the margins based on the new landed cost.
- Accounting integration
General/Nominal ledger postings are automatically set up, as well as a supplier invoice for orders. ABM aims to reduce tedious transaction or account entries and retains a history of each shipment for later viewing or reporting.
- Branch Reporting
With a separation in accounting, reports are able to disclose how each branch is performing or operating as a unit of the business. Find out which are your most profitable branches and why.
- Control User Permissions
Create user-permissions on what staff can see and report on for each branch or the entire business, providing controls on staff access and visibility.
- Separate Branch Operations
Assign customers, managers, suppliers, bank accounts, products and jobs to specific branches, allowing only those that are associated to a particular branch’s operations to be used. This allows the accounting system to maintain a clear separation of branch transactions, personnel and assets.
Process queued print work from a single machine and manage the order and output of the document through a queue management utility. Place the burden of document processing on idle consoles, while freeing up frequently used stations
- Time delays
Setup processing work to be performed when stations are not in use, making sure stations are not held up during peak times
- Document consolidation
Consolidate documents in a queue to the same email address or fax number, by utilising Microsoft Fax Server. Also, include attachments to documents being printed or emailed